e-invoicing refers to business and financial transactions of companies with the aim of eliminating bureaucracy and easier financial management. It concerns all companies and professionals, regardless of size and legal form. The application of electronic invoicing and e-books i-Spirit is fully adapted to the new specifications of AADE. The legal and tax provisions governing e-invoicing are clear and harmonized in EU countries. and in all developed economies.
with this term we mean, the creation, storage and sending of electronic documents through an e-invoicing program (software).
Creating digital documents, direct sending through the application, digital storage and proof of validity of the sender and the contents of the invoices.
Reduced costs compared to printed documents, direct electronic sending of invoices, creation of an electronic file with digital signature of invoices.
Ensuring data authenticity and content origination using digital signature, POS terminal payments, tax mechanisms and electronic data exchange (EDI).
i-Spirit e-invoicing and commercial management application is the most innovative business software for the business and the freelancer. It provides security for your transactions, organization of your invoices, digital archiving and direct information about the financial course of your business.
- Electronic Invoices and Documents
- Commercial, Financial & Accounting Management
- Link to Accounting Applications
- Regional Connection (POS - Tax Mechanism)
- Digital Document Signature
- Digital Archiving of Revenue - Expenditure Books
- e-send Mission of Diplographic Articles
- Automatic Backup
I-Spirit is hybrid model as it combines the positives of a Cloud and a Desktop application. It offers security since the application is locally installed on your computer and at the same time has all the advantages of a Cloud application.
Your financial and accounting data is stored only on your computer, where only you have access. Backups are created automatically.
software is installed on your Computer. The e-sending of documents (receipts, invoices, credits, etc.) via an Internet connection.
Creating professional offers and converting them into invoices or receipts. Financial reports and information of the business in real time.
Automatic digital archiving, storage and securing of financial data and transactions. Saving resources, organizing and eliminating error.
Connection with tax mechanism, POS card acceptance terminal and use of digital signature on sales documents as means of identification.
Individual or bulk sending of documents and sales data to your accountant with one click, without registration errors and data loss.
- Digital invoicing and automatic archiving
- Customer and supplier cards
- Financial reports and statistics
- Send sales to your accountant with one click
- Simplified creation of standard documents
- Interactive calendars and resource management
- Digital Document Signature
- Recreate simple delivery note to e-invoice
- Convert offers to invoices or receipts
- Preview of e-invoices in the list of documents
i-Spirit application fully covers commercial, financial and accounting management in the following categories of professions, regardless of size and legal form.
Commercial Companies, Commodity Trading Companies & Service Providers.
Accountants & Accounting Offices, Business Consultants, Economists.
Architects, Civil Engineers, Surveyors, Decorators, Designers, Experts, Carpenters, Plumbers, Electricians, Craftsmen and those involved in construction work - repairs.
Real Estate Agencies, Public Accounting Companies, Building Cleaning and Disinfection Accounting Companies, Elevator Repair and Maintenance Companies and Other Building Facilities.
Rooms to Let, Airbnb, Small Hotels, Boutique Hotels, Car Rental, Machines, Boats, Personnel Companies.
Doctors, Dentists, Clinics, Therapeutic Centers, Paramedical Professions, Physiotherapists, Biologists, Nutritionists, Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Alternative Therapy Centers, Homeopathy, Veterinary Centers, Health Services, Other.
Lawyers, Notaries, Law Firms, Bailiffs.
Schools of Foreign Languages, Kindergartens, Schools, Conservatories, Teachers Freelancers, Professors, etc.
Journalists, Media Technicians, Publishers, Magazines, Newspapers, Advertising Companies, Internet Advertising Services.
Regardless of industry, i-Spirit helps those professionals who provide services to monitor their finances and simplify pricing procedures.
Save time and money without additional costs for configuration, training, upgrades and connection to the tax mechanism. You just put the logo of your business or office and the application is ready for use.
Manage your invoices and receipts digitally. e- invoicing, electronic archiving and electronic sending of your invoices and receipts. We provide you with the ability to enter handwritten documents for full monitoring of your customers.
Manage financial cards and other customers and suppliers. Send invoices and cards to your customers electronically, free of charge and save valuable time. Choose which way of collection or payment you want, through the purchase and sale documents. See the liquidity of your business with one click.
Monitoring the progress of your income and expenses. Ability to enter the document markets, expenses and fixed assets in a smart way in order to gain full control of your office. Manage your sales, purchases, expenses, fixed assets, other customers and suppliers, through the revenue-generating circuit.
A number of reports and printouts for financial, commercial and accounting management are provided free of charge. Ability to export files to the popular format excel, pdf, word, csv and xml. Monitor the progress of your business. Take advantage of the commercial management application, for direct and correct tax planning in your financial results.
Contact your accountant digitally. The application supports the specifications of N4446 for the electronic sending of sales. In addition, it automatically creates the income and expense book, the xml for the M.Y.F. and accounting sales articles for haplographic or for bibliographic books according to the E.L.S. or with the E.L.P. (your choice). Connects to all modern accounting programs.
Enter contacts, partners and other information in the application's CRM. Organize your appointments - the app has four different calendars to manage both your own time and those of your co-workers. Take advantage of the free accounting and text editor that is fully compatible with Microsoft Word and Excel.
The software is installed on your computer. Your customer base is not in danger of falling into the hands of the competition. The application is compatible with all the latest versions of Windows. Older versions (XP, 2000, Vista) are not supported as they do not have the new communication protocols for secure data transfer.
Select an external device or your personal space in the Cloud (Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, etc.). The application automatically creates unique backups. If the software on the software crashes, crashes or is stolen, the user who has the license can recover his data at any time.
i-Spirit e-invoicing has incorporated in its application, a special section for automatic connection to Cardlink's Verifone and Ingenico card acceptance terminals.
Η σύνδεση διατίθεται για τα δύο κορυφαία τερματικά καρτών, το Verifone vx520 και το Ingenico ict 220 της Cardlink.
Το ετήσιο κόστος της ενότητας “Σύνδεση με Τερματικό Πληρωμών” είναι 50€ πλέον ΦΠΑ.
- Connect the e-invoicing software with the POS terminal and automatically send the amount to be collected through the application.
- Return the transaction approval number from the bank to the document you will issue.
- Definition of the document.
- Ensuring e-commerce by clearing sales transactions through a payment provider.
Enable the "pay-as-you-go connection" feature of the application and take advantage of the automation and security offered by the module.
The benefits achieved for the electronic invoicing user by connecting the payment card acceptance machine are:
- Automatic sending of the amount to the POS.
- Save the bank's unique transaction number on the receipt.
- Automatic issuance of the tax document if the payment is approved by the bank.
- Inability to delete the receipt from the operator when the amount has been collected.
It is worth noting that this innovation is achieved without storing any credit or debit card information in the i-Spirit software.
This way we achieve maximum security from any physical or digital theft. The professional who uses the connection between the application and the POS, ensures:
- Issuance of proof with the correct amount.
- Identification of the receipt with the bank's approval number.
- Possibility to be revoked in the future in case of cross-checking, tax audit (required specification of electronic invoicing).
An internet connection is not necessary for the i-Spirit application. All work on the application is done on a local area network. You need an internet connection when you need to connect to its Cloud model or to connect - synchronize - send documents to a client and accountant.
- I-Spirit is not exclusively a Cloud app but a hybrid Desktop & Cloud application (such as Word or Excel for MS Office 365) - so it doesn't depend on how well you access the internet. You handle the application normally (invoicing, issuing receipts, arranging your appointments, checking payments, etc.) and without being online.
- Your files, financial and accounting data are automatically stored locally on your PC or on external USB Drive or on free Cloud storage applications (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
The hybrid model of the i-Spirit application is:
- Send identification and archiving of documents
- Send the application from computer to computer (eg from PC to Laptop, Laptop to Tablet and so on)
- Sending data to the accountant
- Automatic backup per movement in the application
- Restore to devices
- Optional * Cloud installation if the service is active
Yes, with i-Spirit you can issue an offer, a pre-order and print it out or send it electronically to your customer. You will then be able to convert it to any legal document.
Yes, with i-Spirit you can send documents to any version of the application you subscribe to.
Accordingly, the i-Spirit application covers all validation cases. With a tax mechanism, using a digital signature or using the bank's connected POS terminal.
Quite simply, by using a single special button in the i-Spirit application, called "Send to Accountant".
Yes, if the accountant wants to have a complete picture. Alternatively, you can send him reports of documents by exporting from the application and sending by e-mail.
Yes, in addition to the original version, i-Spirit Sales.
In case you want to stop your subscription to the application, you can do so, without interrupting your access to documents, financial data, customer-supplier cards, CRM, commercial management. You still have access to all of the above, you just can't add new data.
Of course. As mentioned above, you have full access to all the data in the application until the day you stopped using it. You just can't add extra data.