The service is available for retail stores and service providers such as accounting firms, etc. I-bank Pay Spot allows consumers to make online payment transactions from network businesses without having to visit a physical banking store.
Available transactions exceeds over 300 and include account payments, public payments, settlement installments, Government payments, VAT, purchase of prepaid & Internet time, purchase of Pay safe cards, renewal of E-Pass, etc.
By joining i-bank Pay Spot in your store or business, your traffic & revenue increases directly, with a number of online services for your customers.
The most complete and professional solution for the supply
payment services and electronic transactions
- Electricity & Energy
- Water supply (145 Municipalities)
- Natural gas
- Telephone & Internet
- Mobile Telephony
- Subscription Television
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance Funds
- Income Tax, VAT, etc.
- Land registry, e-fee
- Traffic Fees
- E-Pass tolls, Nea Odos, Aegean Motorway
- Stable, Movable Time Renewal & internet
- Prepaid Monetary Voucher (Pay safe, etc)
- Shopping Payments via e-shop (PayByBank)
Businesses that can join the i-bank Pay Spot network
- Super Market, Mini Market, Grocery
- Convenience stores, Kiosk's
- Bookstores, Photocopy Centers
- Electrical Store's
- Fuel stations
- Businesses of similar activity
- Accounting offices
- Insurance Offices
- Energy Consultants
- Former agents of ELTA, OPAP, PPC, etc.
Visit to the store increases as the services provided to consumers expand. New sources of revenue are created as the company gains with every transaction made through i-bank Pay Spot.
Signaling the store as an i-bank Pay Spot differentiates it from local competition, and allows consumers to make their payments and transactions a few steps from their home.
The equipment has an affordable cost and allows the immediate conversion of your investment into a source of income, since service is an income of the company, giving part of it to the management body.
- Special Printer for receipts of payment transactions.
- Barcode Scanner to scan the barcode code of E-Bill.
- Computer (Laptop / Desktop) or Tablet PC of your choice.
Of course! In the case of using Tablet PC, just make sure it has the following minimum requirements:
- Tablet PC with Windows 10 OS
The subscription is annual and applies to the service Link4All which includes:
- License for use and upgrades for payment software.
- Reports & Statistics of the i-bank Pay Spot service.
- Telephone support.
The i-bank Pay Spot service is linked to the National Bank's bank terminal and consumer transactions made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro payment cards have zero bank supply.
The electronic transaction execution system via Internet Browser with PC which includes:
Prices do not include VAT 24%.